Research Unit Evidence-based Public Health
Lead: Prof. Dr. Eva Rehfuess
The unit leads various research projects to improve health in the population with a focus on methodological diversity and interdisciplinary approaches. We work with cooperation partners at regional, national and international level.
- Global health
- Air pollution
- Nutrition and physical activity
- Public health as a complex system
- Systematic reviews and guidelines
- Non-randomised study designs for the evaluation of interventions
- Qualitative methods and mixed method approaches
- Implementation Science and Knowledge Transfer
An overview of our current research related to COVID/19 can be found here.